Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the health protocol regulations applied in all Greek hotels this year, we want to assure you that we take all precautions to avoid it and we are ready to offer you the most unforgettable and safe vacation.
Here is a list of measures we have taken to be ready and well prepared for Covid 19.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces and common areas.
- The sites are being cleaned and disinfected based on government and public authority protocols.
- Hand antiseptics are available at the reception, restaurant and all public areas.
- The pool water is checked regularly during the day to ensure the highest quality of cleanliness and safety.
- We completely disinfect all air conditioning units.
- We have removed small decorative items, magazines, mini bar products and brochures from all our rooms.
- The table arrangements in our restaurant follow the official protocols. Our fresh breakfast is served daily according to the rules of hygienic protection.
- New arrival and departure times have been introduced by law to ensure more efficient room cleaning and disinfection between reservations. Check-out is at 11:00 and check-in is at 15:00.
- The hotel staff is trained by professionals specializing in Covid 19.
- Maintain safety distances during your stay.
Many things may look different this year and it will be a very different summer. However, we at Belvedere Hotel are ready to offer you the warmest and most authentic Greek hospitality.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Belvedere Hotel.